Transform your customer relationship through Bots.
Chatbot is an efficient and creative solution for customer service automation. It is an artificial intelligence software capable of simulating human care, combining empathy and humanized communication, providing personalized service based on the needs and interests of each client.
Through the Bots your company is present 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, providing quality and personalized service to countless people at the same time. Customers can receive assistance at various points of contact with the company:
Native Chatbot Website = omnichannel, supports text and voice; API integration;
Chatbot Native Facebook = Works with Puglin, API integration, chat, supports images;
(Phone, Google Home, Amazon Echo ..) = Omnichannel, allows integration with API, utilizes existing knowledge base;
D) Outras plataformas
Telegram, Viber, Whatsapp, and others = Omnichannel, supports text and voice, API integration.
Your repertoire is pre-programmed based on the most common questions asked of your company. As the interaction with users, the software evolves, increasing its repertoire, becoming smarter and acquiring the ability to solve increasingly complex issues. The use of this technology generates significant cost reduction for the company, since it is removed from the simplest, common and repetitive questions and problems, having the possibility of dedicating human intervention to more complex and urgent challenges.
– BRIEFING = Customer needs analysis, brand study, customer profile, navigation and communication structures, as well as mapping of the most common issues.
– DEVELOPMENT =
Chatbot development using the most efficient and current technologies.
– MAINTENANCE AND IMPLEMENTATION = Product launch and performance analysis through the monitoring of incoming messages, activity flow, qualitative insight reports, among other metrics that will be evaluated with the Bot’s functionality.
Increase your results and simplify internal procedures with the AI assistant.
It is an AI software applied to the business routine, which seeks to optimize processes, reduce costs and increase the productivity of the company. The virtual assistant is a virtual employee capable of performing routine tasks, assisting in decision making, assisting in the management and increase of profit, as well as supporting several departments of the company at the same time.
– Task Optimization =The Virtual Assistant automates and starts to perform routine tasks, repeatedly performed by employees;
– Cost Reduction = Possibility to reduce expenses with other applications, reduce infrastructure costs, reduce service costs, reduce rework rates, among others;
– Increased Productivity and Resource Optimization = Employees can focus their attention and expertise on complex and intellectual problems, leaving the most simple and everyday activities for the virtual assistant;
– Research (Gartner) indicates that the top 10 technologies for 2018, including 3, involve AI fundamentals, intelligent and analytical applications, and assistant chat platforms.
– Gartner also “predicts” that by 2021 pioneering brands with voice and visual search support will increase revenue by 30%;
– Also predicts that by 2021, 50% of companies will spend more per year creating bots and assistants than ever before. what traditional apps. Major brands in Portugal already use this;
– TI SpiceWorks Report, 29% of US and EUR respondents implemented 1 or more smart assistants for work-related tasks